We’re looking for Hospitality Superstars!
Front of House & Kitchen roles available.
Loved by locals, The Athens Yacht Club is a Greek restaurant situated on Victoria Street.
We’re on the lookout for our next hospitality superstars to join our small but busy kitchen. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a close-knit team, grow your skills, and enjoy both training and development opportunities.
Apply now, if you:
- have previous experience working in a similar high-volume establishment
- have excellent attention to detail and immaculate personal presentation
- are honest, reliable, and have excellent time management skills
- are comfortable working under pressure and working to a consistently high standard
- are positive, energetic, and able to prioritise/multi-task
- enjoy learning and contributing to team success
AYC will provide:
- a flexible and balanced roster ensuring work/life balance, competitive pay rate, a supportive working environment and ongoing training.
- Sign-on bonus plus monthly bonuses
- Free daytime parking in town
- Staff meals and beverages provided
- Uniform provided
- Shared tips monthly
- Staff and partner appreciation dinners though out the year
- 2-week holiday over the Christmas period
If this sounds like the job for you… please email your CV and application letter to: email@example.com
For more infomation, please call during office hours: Mon – Friday, 9am – 4pm on 03 3650 435
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.