Hospitality Superstars wanted!
Loved by locals, The Athens Yacht Club is a Greek restaurant situated on Victoria Street.
We’re on the lookout for our next Front of House superstars to join our small but busy restaurant. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a close-knit team, grow your skills, and enjoy both training and development opportunities.
Apply now, if you:
- have previous experience working in a similar high-volume establishment
- have excellent attention to detail and immaculate personal presentation
- are honest, reliable, and have excellent time management skills
- are comfortable working under pressure and working to a consistently high standard
- are positive, energetic, and able to prioritise/multi-task
- enjoy learning and contributing to team success
- a flexible and balanced roster ensuring work/life balance
- competitive pay rate
- a supportive working environment
- ongoing training opportunities
- free daytime parking in town
- staff meals and beverages provided
- uniform provided
- shared tips monthly
- staff and partner appreciation dinners though out the year
- 2-week holiday over the Christmas period
- sign-on bonus plus monthly bonuses (T&C apply)
Email your completed Job Application Form and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application Form (click on link)
Please note: Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.